The Kuttler Experience
We know that most people don't LOVE going to the dentist. So, we go out of our way to make sure every client is comfortable, relaxed, and well-cared for.
Your comfort in every way possible is our ultimate goal! We individualize your care to help create a visit that is pleasant and relaxing. We know that experiences come from sound, sight, smell and taste -- so we pay special attention that those senses are acknowledged with our intentions in the best ways possible. And rest assured we will make certain that your dental treatment is completely comfortable and that you will be appropriately numb for your treatment.
With us you will find:
- The warmth of a light blanket
- The sound control of a headset with your favorite music
- The special attention to your neck and back with the customization of our dental chair with extra neck and back support
- Protective, tinted, eyewear
- Special lubrication for your lips
- Attentive care for any other request to make your visit even more pleasant
Nitrous Oxide Gas
For an extra level of calm and relaxation we offer nitrous oxide analgesia (sometimes referred to as "laughing gas"). The “floating feeling” can make the appointment time seem to pass very quickly and often creates the experience of waking up from a nice nap at the end of your dental treatment. Children often appreciate nitrous oxide to create a positive dental experience.
Behind the Scenes
We want people to visit us with complete assurance that we have done everything possible to create a safe environment. Everything we place in your mouth is either new and will be disposed of after your treatment or has been thoroughly sterilized. All of the surfaces you touch or the countertops we place equipment on have been disinfected and are usually also covered with a sterile or disposable towel. We all wear masks and gloves to protect you. You’ll notice many plastic barriers over things such as our light handles, chair buttons, or anything we may touch to further insure that we don't have any exchange of germs.
Our sterilization center is truly state-of-the-art. When our instruments leave the treatment room, they are placed into a cassette, run through a specialized "dishwasher", and then sterilized in a steam autoclave. All of our hand pieces are cleaned and lubricated and then also steam autoclaved to assure your safety.
Our Mission Statement
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.